Saturday, October 19, 2013

Mohnish Pabrai on his learnings from Warren Buffet

I first came to know about Mohnish Pabrai when a friend recommended his awesome book "The Dhandho Investor" to me in beginning of my investment schooling. The book is, no doubt, one of the best books I have read on Value investing and is a must read for anyone about to venture into the field of analysing business, seeking risk and valuing opportunities.

Today, I am sharing one of his videos where he shares his learning from legendary Warren Buffet. Do watch and learn!

Hat Tip: Alpha Ideas


1 comment:

  1. • Fortis Healthcare-SES opposes Fortis's proposal to raise FII limit, IHH set to close deal for Fortis, SRL Fortis stake sale case.
    • Vedanta-Depositing Cairn Energy's Rs 670 crore with tax department. Rs 670 crore of divided due to Cairn Energy was with company.
    CapitalStars

    ReplyDelete