Friday, June 9, 2006

A walk on the cloud!!

Weak global markets, rising concerns over the inflationary pressures and the fear of soaring interest rates kept the Indian bourses in the red..

Personally,  I have lost the respect for the stock market.. despite it being my field of interest sometime back when I spent my summer training playing virtual stock market game at moneybhai.com.. we literally used to eat, drink and live stocks....my and my SIP mate amit mehta used to have endless discussions on the performance of the likes of reliance, ACC, satyam etc...

Now I look back I feel like stock market is just a game.. gamble some like to call it.. we sometimes tried hard to analyse the stock performace based on the company's performance...and used to end up appearing foolish...

Then we literally surrendered to the whims of the stock market... and turn to another farce called technical analysis..

To me technical analysis seems to be like trying to find out how the weather is going to be tomorrow by lying down on the grass and looking at the movement of the clouds ..

But still the sensex has proved out to be more exciting then most of the movies being released these days.. even the controversies related to sensex catch more fancy then Mary Magdalene..

The days ahead we are going to witness the competition between football world cup and the sensex who will try to outdo each other..

1 comment: